Safety precautions when using the polishing machine
Polishing machines, also known as grinders, are often used for mechanical grinding, polishing and waxing. The working principle is as follows: the motor drives the sponge or the wool polishing disc mounted on the polishing machine to rotate at a high speed, and the polishing disc and the polishing agent cooperate with each other and rub against the surface to be polished, thereby removing the paint surface contamination, the oxide layer and the shallow mark. purpose. The rotation speed of the polishing disc is generally 1500-3000 r/min, mostly infinitely variable speed, and can be adjusted at any time according to the needs during construction.
1. Wear overalls, wear a hair care cap, wear safety shoes, and wear necessary labor protection products such as dust masks, goggles, and ear protectors.
2. Check the working environment, the ground should be flat and clean, the timber should be stacked neatly, and should not be placed on the pedestrian passage. The illumination of the workplace should meet the design requirements.
3. Inject appropriate oil into the rotating parts of the sliding parts, the handles of the crank handles, gears, chains, etc., and check whether the nuts and screws are loose.
4. Check if the tool is sharp, whether there is any gap or crack, the saw blade has no dust attached, find the problem, and deal with it in time.
5. Insert the tool slowly into the spindle. Turn the nut by hand and tighten with a wrench.
6. Check the position of the stopper and check if it is securely fixed.
7. Check the safety device for any abnormalities and check if the brake can brake within 10s.
8. Check if the V-belt is damaged, if the protective cover is damaged, and if the fixing screw is loose.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Various inner hole polishing machine device manufacturing method
- Bending tube polishing machine overview and requirements
- Wide application of pressure vessel polishing machine
- Talking about the use and maintenance of the disc machine
- Different classifications of round tube polishing machines
- Automatic polishing machine working steps and principles
- Handle polishing machine performance characteristics
- Structural analysis of dome polishing machine
- We use mass to impress the user of the outer polishing machine
- Curved sanding machine--fine grinding without leaving a dead angle
- What factors affect the price of the sander
- How to deal with the common problems of sanding machines
- How to show the polishing effect of the outer round polishing machine
- Want to buy a good external polishing machine to start from which aspects
- Whether the price of the round tube polishing machine determines its quality
- What environmental factors constrain the polishing machine industry