During the operation of the machine, there may be some problems sometimes, and the treatment should be solved in time, but improper disposal can affect the production and waste materials. This requires the operator to be familiar with the operating regulations, skilled and timely. Some problems are not serious when they are discovered, but if they are not properly disposed, they will cause big problems and affect production.
The following is a breakdown of the common problems of sanding machines.
1. The deviation of the belt is mostly caused by improper adjustment. The normal belt swing swing is 15-20umm, the swing frequency is 15-20 beats/min, the swing speed is moderate and the swinging speed is common. If it is in an abnormal situation, for a long time, it will show the deviation of the appearance, especially the swinging speed is not common, it is easy to cause abnormal shutdown appearance; photoelectric switch damage, solenoid valve damage, rocking cylinder damage. The sanding machine absorbs dust and is not safe. The high concentration of dust will affect the normal operation of the photoelectric tube, and the belt will be deflected. The damaged parts should be replaced in time to improve the dust removal.
2. The limit is disabled, and the belt is limited to both sides. When the belt swings out, when it goes to one side, it touches the limit switch, the belt is loosened, and the main motor is actively suspended, which can be used to maintain the belt. Once the limit is broken, the belt can be damaged, and the friction frame will cause Mars to cause a fire. Therefore, the limit switch should always check whether the action is firm.
3. The main bearing housing oscillates abnormally. Under normal conditions, the main bearing housing oscillation is very small, and the experienced operator can judge whether it is normal or not. There is usually no condition to measure with the instrument at the scene, but it can be judged by comparison with other bearing housings, and can also be used from the appearance of the sanding plate. Good or bad to judge. When the bearing housing oscillation is abnormal, it can be considered that there are two kinds of reasons. One is that the bearing is damaged, and only the bearing needs to be replaced. The second is that the touch roller is worn out, the garden is lost, the original dynamic balance is damaged, and the vibration is abnormal. It is necessary to remove the sand roller for repair.
4, the main drive triangle belt slippery appearance, in the S-type and T-type sander, this is mainly caused by improper adjustment. It should be strictly adjusted according to the demand of belt elongation of 1.5-2%, and the three sides of the triangle belt are tight together. When the adjustment according to demand is completed, the test operation should be carried out. Especially when the main motor current suddenly rises, investigate whether the belt is deflected. If the deviation is reversed, the second adjustment should be made.
5, the board is biased, slipped, rebounded, in the adjustment of the sander, the upper conveyor roller back pressure spring is adjusted to two-thirds (one third of the remaining), the distance between the upper conveying roller and the lower conveying roller should be Less than 1.5mm or 1mm less than the thickness of the slab passed, otherwise it will cause the slab to run off or slip. When it is severe, it will cause a rebound, which can hurt personal safety.
6. After the replacement of the abrasive belt, the scale of the sanding board changes, and the cantilever of the sanding machine is larger when the locking block is loosened or locked, and the normal position should be within 0.5mm. If it is too large, when the locking block locks the cantilever, the difference of the locking force will make the repeating precision of the cantilever different, which causes the sanding plate to be shaken, which directly affects the sanding precision of the sander. When the cantilever error is too large (beyond 0.5mm), the locking block fixing bolt should be unscrewed and properly adjusted. When replacing the abrasive belt, the locking block should be locked together.
7. When the empty conveyor is intermittently changing or not rotating, and the operation is usually impossible to investigate the above situation, it is only necessary to find it when the vehicle is empty. The reason is that the turbine that transmits the power has some wear or wear in the deceleration. Although it does not affect the operation, other turbines will shorten the life and increase the loss due to the increased workload. Therefore, once this condition is discovered, it should be replaced immediately.
8. The belt wrinkles and the belt can not be used once it is wrinkled. Generally, there are three kinds of belt wrinkles: the sand roller and the tension roller are worn, the grinding wants to correct the roller; the belt is soft and wrinkled. It can be disposed of by drying and drying. The sanding machine does not use the surface of the sanding roller to rust and rough at any time. The sanding belt is difficult to sway, and the roller should be rusted or sanded with fine sandpaper.
9. The cracking of the belt and the cracking of the belt are mainly due to the deviation of the belt, or the bluntness of the belt is not replaced in time, or the sanding load is too large, or the hard object in the sanding process, or the quality problem of the belt itself. The belt should be prevented from cracking as much as possible, otherwise it can cause a fire. When the current is abnormal, it should be investigated whether the abrasive belt is blunt, if it should be replaced in time.
- Research and development of faucet polishing machine
- Some specifications and procedures for polishing machines
- Where do you choose an automatic polishing machine?
- Where are the manufacturers of high quality curved sanding machines?
- Where can I buy a cheap flat polisher?
- Market development of round tube polishing machine
- Where is Jiangmen's professional flat polishing machine?
- Where do we buy the outer polishing machine?
- Do you know the effective polishing sequence of the elbow polishing machine?
- Mechanism and use of flat polishing machine
- Maintenance cleaning and polishing machine and special applications
- Common external polishing machine for machining defect types
- Improve the safety awareness of all people using automatic polishing machine
- What should I do if there is a wave of wood when using a sander?
- Correct selection of polishing abrasives for automatic polishing machines
- What kind of product is suitable for automatic polishing machine?
- How to operate a round tube polishing machine
- Comprehensive analysis of defects in sanders
- What are the problems that wide-band sanders often encounter in daily use?
- Daily use precautions for sanding machines