Correct use of automatic polishing machine to improve safety awareness
The key to the operation of the polishing machine equipment is to try to obtain a large polishing rate in order to quickly remove the damage layer generated during polishing. At the same time, it is also necessary to make the polishing damage layer not affect the arrangement observed after all, that is, no false arrangement will be formed. The former requires the use of coarser abrasives to ensure a larger polishing rate to remove the polished damage layer, but the polishing damage layer is also deeper; the latter requires the use of a fine material to make the polishing damage layer shallower, but the polishing rate low.
The automatic polishing machine seems to be simple to operate, and there is no danger factor. In fact, it is not easy to accident if it is not properly operated. Therefore, the polishing machine manufacturer will require the operator to strictly follow the operating instructions when using the automatic polishing machine to improve the safety awareness and ensure the safety of the working environment. In the previous article, Xiaobian also talked about the precautions for using the polishing machine. Today I would like to talk to you about some points of attention when using the polishing machine.
First, because there will be dust when polishing, you need to wear work glasses and masks for your body;
Second, work needs to be attentive, absent-minded and prone to accidents;
Third, you need to wear gloves when taking the workpiece, in order to protect the hand, but not to leave fingerprints on the workpiece, and to hold the workpiece;
4. When grinding sharp workpieces and fragile workpieces such as jewels, the workpiece must be gripped as the second point to prevent it from being pulled out by the wheels;
5. The operation of the polishing machine is generally a man, but it is also impossible to avoid the absence of long hair. Therefore, when operating the polishing machine, it is necessary to roll up long hair to prevent it from being caught in the machine;
Sixth, you need to wear tights, do not wear loose clothing, to avoid the danger of wearing clothes into the polishing wheel;
8. Do not touch the polishing wheel with any part of the body and clothing. The above are the specific matters that the operator should pay attention to when using the automatic polishing machine. I hope to help your work.
- Research and development of faucet polishing machine
- Some specifications and procedures for polishing machines
- Where do you choose an automatic polishing machine?
- Where are the manufacturers of high quality curved sanding machines?
- Where can I buy a cheap flat polisher?
- Market development of round tube polishing machine
- Where is Jiangmen's professional flat polishing machine?
- Where do we buy the outer polishing machine?
- Do you know the effective polishing sequence of the elbow polishing machine?
- Mechanism and use of flat polishing machine
- What should I do if there is a wave of wood when using a sander?
- Correct selection of polishing abrasives for automatic polishing machines
- What kind of product is suitable for automatic polishing machine?
- How to operate a round tube polishing machine
- Comprehensive analysis of defects in sanders
- What are the problems that wide-band sanders often encounter in daily use?
- Daily use precautions for sanding machines
- An important prerequisite for using a polishing machine is a safe working environment.
- Whether the price of the round tube polishing machine can determine its quality
- What role does the reducer play in the sander?