How to choose the polishing abrasive of the automatic polishing machine
As we all know, the polishing abrasive of the active polishing machine will directly affect the polishing effect of the product. How to choose the appropriate polishing abrasive according to the requirements of the polishing component is the main point that we should consider. The following is the automatic polishing machine manufacturer to talk about the selection of polishing abrasive. A good way.
The automatic polishing machine is a kind of equipment widely used in the processing of hardware and electronic components. It has a wide range of applications and can replace manual polishing to improve efficiency. For example, the inner and outer polishing cylinder polishing machine can be applied to various stainless steel cylindrical containers. Polishing speed can reach 8-10m2 per hour. In the operation of the automatic polishing machine, the polishing abrasive of the polishing machine is very important, which directly affects the polishing effect of the finished product. Therefore, the polishing abrasive with the appropriate characteristics should be selected according to the requirements of the polishing component.
Automatic polishing machines generally select polishing abrasives with relatively high toughness, and grind the materials with lower tensile strength to benefit from the more brittle silicon carbide abrasives. In addition, the material of the workpiece should be considered. When selecting the polishing abrasive, the hardness of the workpiece data is an important consideration. Under normal circumstances, the hardness of the polishing abrasive is 2-4 times higher than the hardness of the workpiece. Otherwise, the hardness is lower. The abrasive grains are agilely passivated during the high-speed cutting process and lose the cutting ability, so that the durability of the grinding wheel is too low, which affects the cutting efficiency, and the processing quality is not ensured.
Therefore, the higher the hardness of the workpiece material, the higher the hardness of the abrasive. The selection of polishing abrasives should also take into account the chemical reactions that occur in the grinding process system. Tests have shown that when the silicon carbide abrasives grind steel, the wear of the abrasives is faster than that of the corundum abrasives when grinding the steel. It should be noted that the selection of the polishing abrasive is also affected by the thermal stability. Since the polishing abrasive is subjected to high temperature during the processing, the deformation itself is formed, so that good thermal stability is ensured.
Different polishing elements have different requirements and requirements for polishing abrasives. It is recommended that consumers purchase fixed abrasives when they purchase them, and must check the performance of the abrasives to ensure good polishing results.
- Research and development of faucet polishing machine
- Some specifications and procedures for polishing machines
- Where do you choose an automatic polishing machine?
- Where are the manufacturers of high quality curved sanding machines?
- Where can I buy a cheap flat polisher?
- Market development of round tube polishing machine
- Where is Jiangmen's professional flat polishing machine?
- Where do we buy the outer polishing machine?
- Do you know the effective polishing sequence of the elbow polishing machine?
- Mechanism and use of flat polishing machine
- What kind of product is suitable for automatic polishing machine?
- How to operate a round tube polishing machine
- Comprehensive analysis of defects in sanders
- What are the problems that wide-band sanders often encounter in daily use?
- Daily use precautions for sanding machines
- An important prerequisite for using a polishing machine is a safe working environment.
- Whether the price of the round tube polishing machine can determine its quality
- What role does the reducer play in the sander?